We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our team!Apply Now!
About the job offer
We are a Berlin-based construction tech and Y Combinator startup that makes trading of used construction machines easier and safer by using digital technologies.
Do you want to revolutionize one of the most important industries and to have great impact in digitalizing this giant? Then join our team!
As full-stack developer at Machine26 you build the best state-of-the-art solutions for our customers and bring our products to the next level. You are working closely together with our CTO and the product team.
Together with our CTO you take care of the complete stack. This starts with designing and creating web applications and goes all the way to frontend design. You will also be responsible for testing, monitoring and maintenance of the software.
• Developing secure, data-intensive backend applications using Django
• Programming REST web APIs to connect to external services and our React and React Native applications
• Developing complex database structures
• Extending our web application using React
• Extending our Android and iOS applications using React Native
• Integrating external services via REST APIs• Developing and maintaining of tests
What you bring
• Experience with Django and React
• Experience in working with databases (preferably PostgreSQL) and AWS infrastructureExperienced use of Git and Docker
• Pragmatic, solution-oriented and a hands-on mentality
• Structured, independent and cooperative way of working, high selfmotivation and high quality standards
• Enjoy working in a cross-functional team
• University degree in the field of computer science, a comparable education or several years of professional experience in software development
• Passion for digital products• Fluency in written and spoken English
What we offer
• Independent work and high degree of creativity on exciting projects in the field of ConTech
• Collaboration with developers with years of experience in software development
• Personal development through constructive feedback and mutual learning
• Guidance and coaching whenever needed, access to our broad network of experts
• Interdisciplinary and diverse team with different backgrounds
• Competitive salary and steep career opportunities
• Remote culture with a maximum of freedom regarding working times and location (our offices are in Berlin and Paris)
Please send your CV and brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!